OUTSTANDING IN THE FIELD
Last modified: March 16, 2017
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If we learn we have received personal information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at Reservations@OutstandingintheField.com.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from users of the Website, including:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information if you are purchasing a ticket on the Website;
- Name, email address, and preferred state if you are signing up for our newsletter; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
- First, directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into the Sign Up page or the ticket purchasing page on the Website.
- Second, automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as Website usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with the information, products, or services that you are requesting when you provide it to us.
- To coordinate and plan events.
- To develop, provide, and improve the Website and its services to you.
- To provide you with notices about your purchases, tickets, events, or other updates about the Company.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any services or events we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To the vendors, contractors, service providers, and other parties that we may use to coordinate and execute an event.
- To third parties that we use to support our business, such as our ticket processing portal (Vendini), our payment processer when you make a payment (Authorize.net), or our email service when you subscribe to our newsletter (MailChimp).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of the sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, when personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Website performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Information is only provided to the extent necessary to carry out the purpose of the disclosure.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can send us an email at Reservations@OutstandingintheField.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If the information was provided and stored by our third-party processors, we may need to direct you to them to correct or delete your information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Reservations@OutstandingintheField.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. For example, we use Vendini and Authorize.net in part because of their assurances that they comply with industry standards for confidential storing of personal information. Additionally, all Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and are required to regularly change the password on any accounts that hold our customers’ personal information.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.
Outstanding in the Field holds the following image marks.